By Hedy Khoo
recipe source The New Paper
1 large sheet of beancurd skin
500g fish paste
15 prawns, shelled and cut into small pieces
200g frozen mixed vegetables, defrosted
3 stalks of flat leaf parsley, sliced finely
1 stalk of leek, sliced
Oil for deep-frying
1. Use a damp cloth to wipe the beancurd skin on both sides.
2. Cut into 15cm by 12cm pieces.
3. Place the fish paste in a large bowl. Add the mixed vegetables, parsley, leek and prawns. Mix well.
4. Take one tablespoon of the mixture and place in the centre of a piece of beancurd skin.
5. Dab the edges of the skin with water.
6. Wrap it into a pillow shape by folding over the widths.
7. Heat enough oil in the wok to almost cover the wrapped “pillows”.
8. Fry two or three at a time until golden brown.
9. Remove from oil and serve piping hot.
– See more at: http://www.soshiok.com/recipe/crispy-seafood-pillows#sthash.Dp9oygmf.dpuf