- Egg Yolk – 5
- Egg – 1 (whole)
- Cake Flour – 90g
- Durian Puree – 100gm
- Milk – 85g
- Veg Oil – 60 (I used coconut oil)
- Salt – a pinch
- Egg White – 5
- C. Sugar – 80g
- Cream of Tartar – 1/4 tsp
- Beat egg yolk ,whole egg, salt, durian puree & milk(use blender to blend till smooth) veg oil till fluffy & light.
- Sift flour & add into d above batter.
- Use electrical mixer to whisk egg white till soft peak, add in cream of tartar & C. sugar (x3 separately) till firm peak.
- Mix 1/3 portion of meringue into d egg yolk batter dan pour it into d 2/3 meringue & fold well.
- Pour into a 8″ cake pan lined wif baking paper @ d bottom & put into a larger pan filled wif hot water (water bath).
- Bake into a preheated oven @160C for 30mins & lower temp to 150C for 20mins.
- Check whether cake is cook wif cake tester or till golden brown.
- Once bake take out of d oven & remove fm cake pan, invert rack to cool.