~ Mexico Bun Bread
240g strong flour / bread flour
3g instant yeast
50g caster sugar
½ teaspoon salt
60g icing sugar
1-2 teaspoons sesame oil, coffee (Coffee Emulco)
1) The material (A) playing straight into the group, add material (B) straight and smooth and elastic (you can pull the film).
2) rub round, covered with plastic wrap, fermented for 45-60 minutes or until doubled.
3) Remove the exhaust, divided into 12 parts, roll into a round, a second fermentation 45-60 minutes straight double-large.
4) all the upper and mix well, put it in his pocket to spend spare squeeze.
5) Subject to the bread until doubled after the upper material squeeze on the dough.
6) Preheat oven to 180 degrees and bake for 15-20 minutes until cooked.