Please kindly link back, if you have try my Kimchi. Your link will be appreciate.
- 1.5 – 2kg of Napa cabbage
- 1/3 cup of coarse sea salt
- 2 cups Cold water
- 150g of radish, peeled and cut into 2inch matchsticks
- 150g of carrot,peeled and cut into 2 inch matchsticks
For Kimchi Paste
- 1x Pear
- 4 cloves garlic peeled and cut into small piece
- 2 big onion peeled and cut into small piece
- One 1-inch piece of fresh ginger, peeled and cut into small piece
- 1/2 cup of fish sauce
- 1/2 cup of salted Cincalok
- 1 tablespoon of Anchovy Powder (Optional)
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 1 cups of red chili pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoon of Gochujang (Korea hot pepper paste)
- 3 Tbs. any preserve Jam
- 50g of chives, cut into 2 inch matchsticks
- 4 Tbsp. Toasted sesame seeds
– Cut Napa Cabbage into bite size pieces and place in a large bowl. Sprinkle with the salt and set aside for about 40 mins to release water.
– Drain the Napa cabbage, and rinse with cold water to remove excess salt. 3 time
– Squeeze out the excess water, set aside
– In a blender, combine apple, pear, garlic, onion and ginger, preserve Jam whirl until it smooth (Puree).
– Pour the puree into the big bowl and combine in the fish sauce, salted Cincalok , Anchovy Powder, sugar, Gochujang, and red chili pepper flakes, mix till become pasty.
– Next is combine in the radish, carrot and chives till until evenly combined.
– Spice mixture is ready to use.
– Combine the Napa cabbage and the spice mixture bit by bit till finish.
– Make sure the Napa cabbage are well combined and coated with spice mixture.
– keep refrigerator to continue fermentation or you can just eat immediate I prefer too cos is sweet and chruncy
– Yummylicious Kimchi is ready to serve.
– Well fermented Kimchi can keep for 2 month in refrigerator.