BANANA CHOCOLATE CHIP MUFFINS – by Munira B
- 3 Large Bananas
- 3/4 cup Fine Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp Bicarbonate of Soda
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 1/2 cups Plain Flour (reserve 2 tbsp to coat chocolate chips)
- 1/3 cup Unsalted Butter, melted
- 1 cup Chocolate Chips (reserve some for sprinkling)
- Toss chocolate chips with 2 tbsp of flour and set aside.
- In a bowl, mash bananas then add sugar, vanilla and egg.
- Add melted butter followed by the dry ingredients.
- Finally mix in chocolate chips.
- Scoop into greased or lined muffin pan.
- Sprinkle remaining chocolate chips on top.
- Bake for 18 – 20 minutes at 180°C