Nestum Biscuit By Fiona Lau
- 100g Nestum cereal
- 110g unsalted butter, softened
- 70 castor sugar
- 75g all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp bicarbonate soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- (Makes about 25-30 cookies)
- Preheat oven to 175°C. Line baking trays with baking paper.
- Cream butter, sugar and salt together.
- Beat in egg and vanilla essence until mixture is light & fluffy.
- Sift in flour and bicarbonate soda.
- Add Nestum and mix until even (don’t over mix)
- Portion out the dough, placing teaspoon-sized dough heaps/balls on the sheet pan, about 4cm apart (they will expand in the oven).
- Bake in oven for 13mins