Original recipe from Carol Hu.
Translated using my own version.
- Water 85cc
- Salt 1/8tsp
- Unsalted butter 45g
- Cake flour 55g
- Egg 2pcs
- Place butter, salt and water in a saucepan over medium heat.
- When butter is melted and it starts to boil, turn to low heat
- Add cake flour all at once and stir vigorously until mixture forms a ball
- Cool mixture until it is still warm to the touch
- Add eggs into the mixture one at a time and stir until the eggs are incorporated and the mixture is thick.
- Spoon into a piping bag and pipe directly onto paper-lined tray.
- Use wet fingers to press down on the tips.
- Bake using below timing and temperature
- Baking temp (for fan-forced oven)
- Cool completely on wire rack
Filling: it is up to your liking, for me fresh cream is easier. 😋